Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Osaka's Equals Heavenly Treats From the Japanese

Recently, my taste buds were introduced to an assortment of flavors that i did not dream were possible. I have had sushi before, but THIS was like nothing i had ever experienced. every bite was all five flavors in order, if there is such a thing. Sweet, Salty, Bitter, Sour, and Spicy. the first thought that comes to mind is that a mixture of all those senses would be disgusting, which is what makes this place so much better than the norm.

I am talking about Osaka's. It is a small quaint little place near Outback Steakhouse in Columbus, GA. At first glace you might think that you are not going to get what you pay for. It seats probably 30 and is very close quarters. The menu is very helpful and the prices for specialty rolls are amazing in comparison. They offer sushimi, sushi, hand rolls, and your usual everyday Chinese food. I haven't tried it yet, but I don't see the need to. Their sushi alone was awesome and i am saving my money to go back again. Literally, I have never found a better place to eat. I also can't stop talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment